Beyond our general tithes and offerings, we are setting a lofty challenge for our ActsOne8 missions offering in 2020 to emphasize local and global missions more than ever. What if we could live out kingdom generosity and facilitate missions and ministry like never before? All donations to ActsOne8 missions offering will be distributed by following our policies regarding designated gifts. Insomuch, our goals for this year are as follows:
- Strengthen existing strategic partnerships.
- Participate in Mission Georgia to promote foster care and adoption, eliminate sex trafficking, and reduce illiteracy in Georgia.
- Begin ministry partnership with New City Church in Long Island City New York through regular financial support and mission trip participation.
- Support the Townsend family as commissioned missionaries of our church by providing resources for their family health insurance.
- Financially support active community organizations that reach the next generation, such as Young Life, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, and Teen Advisors.
2020 ActsOne8 Missions Offering Goal: $150,000
An example of how we could make an impact through missions giving is as follows:
- $12,000 Hopegivers International Strategic Partner
- $12,000 Living Hope Missions Strategic Partner
- $12,000 New City Church in Long Island City, New York.
- $6,000 Mission Georgia
- $9,000 Next Generation Campus Organizations (Young Life, FCA, Teen Advisors, etc.)
- $6,600 Townsend Family, missionaries to China
- $6,000 Ministry friends in China
- $5,000 Ministry friends in Haiti
- $1,400 Ministry friends in Sudan
- $15,000 Lottie Moon Christmas offering
- $15,000 Annie Armstrong Easter offering
- $10,000 Chattahoochee Valley United for Life (Seneca and Sound Choices)
- $5,000 Disaster Relief efforts
- $25,000 Church Planting efforts
- $10,000 Benevolent Missions