One of our 2021 goals is to do some facility upgrades. We rejoice that we have been able to repave and stripe the parking lot, opened the HUB for student ministry, and upgraded the Worship center projection with an LED wall.
We rejoice that God has provide facilities for our church. The day will come when we need to prayerfully explore new construction. In the meantime, we need to be faithful stewards of what we currently have. Due to heavy usage and to position us for more effective ministry, our spaces are in need of some updating and repairs.
Our Christmas offering this year is to raise the funds to complete our goal and to do some additional campus projects.
The goal for the Christmas Offering is $350,000, which would allow us to do the following:
- Exterior painting of the main worship center, elementary building, gym, high school, and middle school buildings.
- New flooring in Hightower Hall
- Adjust HVAC in Hightower Hall to reduce distractions
- Paint and carpet in the Worship Center
- Stone facade for the stage back wall
- Recover and add new sound panels in Worship Center
- Move the sound booth to below the balcony
- Enclose the existing sound booth for live stream and broadcast
- Create a dedicated space for nursing mothers
- Create a space to support a future vision for live translation of the worship service into multiple languages
- New partitions in bathrooms
- Convert the fountain space in the Welcome Center for Guest Services
Will you pray about giving to the Christmas offering this year? We will do the items on this list as we raise the funds.