September 6, 2021
Pastor Ricky Smith
By faith Noah, being warned by God concerning events as yet unseen, in reverent fear constructed an ark for the saving of his household. By this he condemned the world and became an heir of the righteousness that comes by faith.
I. LISTEN WELL
II. FAVOR IN FEAR
III. LIVE FEARLESSLY
FAITH HEARS WITH FEAR. FAITH IS FEARLESSLY FEARLESS
- I will listen to God’s calling and trust Him with my life.
- I will commit to listen even when it doesn’t’ make sense
- I will walk in confidence because I am doing what God has told me to do
- Read the call of Abram in Genesis 12 and discuss what sticks out to you.
- Have you ever made a commitment that made no sense but you knew God told you too? If so, share.
- Who is a person in your life that has modeled faith or made an investment of time in your faith journey?