April 10, 2022
Pastor Ricky Smith
I. Family Matters
For as in one body we have many members, and the members do not all have the same function, so we, though many, are one body in Christ, and individually members one of another. Having gifts that differ according to the grace given to us, let us use them: if prophecy, in proportion to our faith; if service, in our serving; the one who teaches, in his teaching; the one who exhorts, in his exhortation; the one who contributes, in generosity; the one who leads, with zeal; the one who does acts of mercy, with cheerfulness.
Calvary is a devoted family who loves God and loves our neighbor.
B. Kingdom Advancement
II. Local Fellowship
And they devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and the prayers.
A. Guard the Ordinances
B. Gather for the Word
C. Grow in Community
Fellowship celebrates what we share
Our mission is to grow together in faith, generosity, and unity by hearing and obeying God’s Word, serving with joy, and sharing Jesus in order to welcome everyone home to multiply the Kingdom of God for His glory.
Demonstrating Hope (Core Values)
intentional relationships, pursuing Jesus and carrying hope.
- Today I repent of my sin and confess Jesus as my King.
- Today I commit to reconciling differences with another believer.
- Today I desire more information about how to unite with this church in membership.
- Read Romans 12:4-8. How do our individual uniquenesses strengthen the body of Christ?
- How specifically are you gifted to strengthen the local church? How are you currently serving?
- How can we guard against division in the local church?
- Share with others your favorite Easter memory and why?
- Read Romans 8:9-11 and discuss the hope we have for heaven because of Jesus’ resurrection.
- How should the Easter message impact our perspective of life?