August 1, 2021
Pastor Ricky Smith
I. Since We…
Therefore, brothers, since we have confidence to enter the holy places by the blood of Jesus, by the new and living way that he opened for us through the curtain, that is, through his flesh, and since we have a great priest over the house of God,
A. Have Access
B. Have An Advocate
Because Of Christ You Have Full Access, So Now It’s Time For Full Living.
II. Let Us…
let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, with our hearts sprinkled clean from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water. Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for he who promised is faithful. And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.
A. Approach with Confidence
B. Stand with Conviction
C. Rally with Contribution
Rally Together Since Time Is Short And The Mission Is Worth It!
- I repent of my sin and trust my life to Jesus as my King.
- I commit to draw near to Jesus by engaging with Scripture this week.
- I choose to rally to this church family and will go to LifeGroup.
- Read Hebrews 7:25. What difference should it make when we realize that Jesus intercedes on our behalf? How should this impact confidence in my prayer life?
- Is my faithfulness in church attendance for my benefit or for the benefit of others?
- Read Hebrews 10:23. Why is our unwavering confession important in our changing culture?
- Have you ever deliberately done something you know is wrong? How did you justify it?
- If life is not fair, how do we trust God’s plan for each of us?
- Who in your life is not a Christian, and will you commit to pray for them by name to be saved?